Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: ME USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Analyst specializing in Secure Application Development, Quantum Computing and Post-Quantum Encryption, Mark Horvath helps clients understand how to improve the overall software development process to minimize security issues in production. This can range from guidance on process and testing to specific tools, tests and services that can make a significant difference in the overall attack surface and security of the end product.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Horvath worked as an Executive Director for Identity and Access Management at Morgan Stanley, as the lead for Windows Security Assurance for Windows 7 at Microsoft, and as a consultant with various security development projects, mostly in financial services and insurance.
- Kurzweil AI, Director, Data and Quality Assurance for AI, 5 years
- Microsoft, Principal, Group Program Manager, 8 years
- Morgan Stanley, Executive Director, 4 years
- B.S., Physics and Astronomy, Pennsylvania State University
- Ph.D. ABD, Astrophysics, University of Massachusetts
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
02 September 2022Preparing for the Quantum World With Crypto-Agility
17 August 2022Infographic: How Use Cases Are Developed and Executed on a Quantum Computer
30 June 2022Quick Answer: Are DevOps and DevSecOps Different?
- 06 December 2022 - 08 December 2022 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference