In 2020, organizations transformed operating models to meet new customer demands and create value in new ways. However, employee effort alone can't ensure that the organization will continue to meet evolving business needs and respond effectively to future disruption.
Chief HR officers are currently faced with three urgent priorities, each with their own challenges:
- How do we get the right skills in the right place at the right time?
- How can we redesign processes and structures to adapt better to disruption?
- How can we respond to demands from our customers, as well as leadership, managers and workers?
Gartner has identified five actions to help CHROs address these priorities and build organizational resilience:
- Take a dynamic approach to reskilling
- Find talent that generates business impact
- Leverage hybrid workforce models
- Adopt agile principles into HR projects and operating models
Download the guide to discover more about the five strategies and steps to help build organizational resilience while protecting the well-being and interests of employees.