Noah Elkin focuses on digital marketing strategy and technology, including multichannel, mobile, email and account-based marketing and emerging marketing technologies and platforms. Mr. Elkin serves both B2C and B2B marketers, helping them assess and take advantage of key trends and put them to business use. He previously served as Chief Product Officer for Industry Index and spent 11 years at eMarketer as Principal Analyst, Executive Editor and Chief Evangelist. He also worked at full-service digital agencies in corporate marketing and strategy.
Areas of Focus
Chief Product Officer
Executive Editor and Chief Evangelist
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What are the top considerations for designing and executing successful multichannel marketing?
- What combination of digital techniques, channels and processes is the most effective for attracting, acquiring and retaining loyal and profitable customers?
- What are the evolving criteria for choosing technology and service providers to help develop and manage both B2C and B2B multichannel marketing?
- What are the best practices for improving the B2B lead management process, including developing and growing a strategic account-based marketing program?
- How should I change my marketing strategy as a result of adoption of connected devices?
Latest Blog Posts
Mobile Marketers Say “Message Received”
by Noah Elkin
March 01, 2018
Orchestrate campaigns that drive loyalty, advocacy & growth
Cost Optimization: What Marketing Leaders Should Learn From Marketing Spend Patterns
METHODOLOGIES AND TOOLS