Noah Elkin focuses on digital marketing strategy and technology, including multichannel marketing, mobile marketing, and emerging marketing technologies and platforms. He serves marketers, helping them assess and take advantage of key trends and put them to business use. He previously served as Chief Product Officer for Industry Index and spent 11 years at eMarketer as Principal Analyst, Executive Editor and Chief Evangelist. He also worked at full-service digital agencies in corporate marketing and strategy.
Areas of Focus
Chief Product Officer
Executive Editor and Chief Evangelist
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What are the top considerations for designing and executing successful multichannel marketing?
- What combination of digital techniques, channels and processes is the most effective for attracting, acquiring and retaining loyal and profitable customers?
- What are the evolving criteria for choosing technology and service providers to help develop and manage multichannel marketing?
- How should I change my marketing strategy as a result of adoption of connected devices?
- What are the best practices for developing a mobile marketing strategy?
Latest Blog Posts
Martech’s Fables of Abundance
May 25, 2017