Sr Director Analyst
Noah Elkin focuses on digital marketing strategy and technology, including multichannel, mobile, email and account-based marketing and emerging marketing technologies and platforms. Mr. Elkin serves both B2C and B2B marketers, helping them assess and take advantage of key trends and put them to business use.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Elkin served as Chief Product Officer at Industry Index and Executive Editor and Chief Evangelist at eMarketer. He led product strategy for the only verified ratings and reviews platform focused on digital media technologies, including product planning and design, definition of requirements based on incorporation of customer needs, implementation of new features and enhancements and management of product and engineering teams according to Agile development methodologies. He was responsible for development, distribution and promotion of proprietary vendor benchmark studies and the company's suite of syndicated and custom research reports. This comprised everything from understanding client and marketplace business challenges to programming complex surveys to telling compelling stories based on data to content marketing based on findings (see examples below). Mr. Elkin also developed market-specific strategies, pricing models, packaged offerings and associated collateral. He enabled sell-through of company products by promoting offerings and thought leadership at client roundtables, breakfast conferences and industry events and also served as primary company Evangelist and Voice of the Product.
Areas of Focus
Chief Product Officer
Executive Editor and Chief Evangelist
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What are the top considerations for designing and executing successful multichannel marketing programs?
- What combination of digital techniques, channels and processes is the most effective for attracting, acquiring and retaining loyal and profitable customers?
- What are the evolving criteria for choosing technology and service providers to help develop and manage both B2C and B2B multichannel marketing?
- What are the best practices for improving the B2B lead management process, including developing and growing a strategic account-based marketing program?
- How should I change my marketing strategy as a result of adoption of connected devices?
Data & Targeting: Crawl, Walk, Run