Purchase this Document
Price: $2,495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
An increasing number of companies are investing in recovery as a service, aka "cloud-based recovery" or "recovery in the cloud." RaaS providers must understand IT-DRM challenges in the enterprise, as well as the competitive landscape, to differentiate offerings and succeed.
Table of Contents
Key Market Drivers for Cloud-Based Recovery Services
- IT-Disaster Recovery Management (IT-DRM) Complexity Continues to Increase
- Virtualization — A Game Changer
- Cloud Services Maturation
- A Growing Number of Recovery Service Competitors
- RaaS Vendor Segmentation
- Key Market Drivers for Cloud-Based Recovery Services
If Potential RaaS Inhibitors Continue, These Trends Change
- Issues That Could Negatively Impact Enterprise Adoption
- If Potential RaaS Inhibitors Continue, These Trends Change
Vendors to Watch