A resilient organization rebounds after a business disruption because it is resistant to the impacts of disruption through good risk management. Such an organization is also adaptive, elastic and sustainable in the face of disruption. Organizations able to demonstrate resilience in the face of Brexit outcomes are more likely to minimize any short-term and long-term disruptions to their operations and clients triggered by Brexit.
Key actions covered in this report:
- Prepare for Supply Chain Delays and Disruptions
- Review IT Needs and Availability
- Plan IT Spending to Respond Rapidly to Trade Disruptions
- Develop a Repeatable Process for Managing Enterprise Architecture
- Review Privacy Considerations
- Review Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Arrangements
- Review Talent Needs and Availability
Complete the form to get your free copy.